Prep 1 hr 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Prep time includes chill time.
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesoftened cream cheese
- 2 ounces muenster cheese, shredded (1/2 cup)
- 1⁄3 cup shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cold-pack cheese, softened (from an 8 ounce container)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dried apricot
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dried fig
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dried cranberries
- Line a square pan with a 16 inch piece of waxed paper, leaving ends overhanging.
- Spread pecans evenly over waxed paper in bottom of pan; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, Muenster cheese, and parmesan cheese with an electric mixer until well mixed.
- Spoon cheese mixture over pecans, using teaspoon; spread evenly.
- Spoon cheddar cheese food over cream cheese layer, using a teaspoon; spread evenly.
- Sprinkle with dried fruits; press in lightly.
- Lift ends of waxed paper to remove cheese mixture from pan and place on smooth surface.
- Roll up cheese mixture, jelly-roll style.
- (If cheese is to soft to roll, return to pan and refrigerate about 20 minutes or until firm).
- Wrap cheese log in waxed paper; place in resealable plastic food-storage bag.
- Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until firm.
- Serve with crackers.