Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Sweet and spicy fruit appetizer from cooks.com
Make and share this Fruit Cheese Kabobs With Ginger Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 30 seedless grapes
- 30 pineapple chunks (You can use canned, sliced pineapple, cut into eighths.)
- 15 strawberries, halved
- 24 pieces cheese, cubes 3/4-inch wide (cheddar, colby, or montery jack.)
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- wooden skewer
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons grated gingerroot
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- Beat first four dip ingredients until creamy.
- Fold in crushed pineapple.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Put combination of three pieces of fruit and cheese on each skewer.
- Serve with ginger dip.