Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a very healthy, very tasty smoothie recipe. It will stick with you for hours and reduce cravings for bad carbs!
- 2 apples, quartered
- 1 banana, cut into fourths
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup powdered soy protein concentrate
- 1⁄4 cup ground flax seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar substitute (I use Stevia)
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen strawberries
- 3⁄4 cup ice cube
- 2 carrots, chunked
- 1⁄2-1 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2-1 cup water (or more juice)
- Place all ingredients into blender in the order listed. Run on high for approximately 2 minutes (I use a Vita-mix).
- Enjoy a really healthy lunch or breakfast smoothie!
I made this for toddler DD, any way to sneak vegies into her is great and she devoured this one. Thanks for posting!