Recipe by Chef mariajane
Here is a festive cake recipe that you all should get in your recipe files, simple and delicious!!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup maraschino cherry
- 1 cup dates
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 cup pineapple chunk (candied)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine butter, margarine, sugar, cream cheesem, and eggs. Add flour and baking powder. Mix well.
- Add 1 cup of each; maraschino cherries, dates, raisins, nuts, pineapple wedges (candied) and fruit cake mix.
- Grease and flour bundt pan. Bake at 325F for 1 1/2 hours.