Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
As promised, here is a recipe from the S'mores-Gourmet Treats for EVERY Occasion by Lisa Adams. I highly recommend this book if you are a sweet/treat lover. All of the recipes look great and it has great party/serving ideas. The instructions given in the front of the book suggest all different ways from cooking the s'more; from campfire, to stove top, to microwave, to oven. I'll leave the cooking part to your discretion as everyone knows how to make a s'more (or at least I hope they do).
- 1 piece hershey milk chocolate candy bar (2 inch square)
- 1 graham cracker, broken in half
- 1 large marshmallows
- 1 slice fruit, about 1/2 to 1 inch thick (strawberry, mango, pineapple, etc.)
- Arrange the chocolate on 1/2 of the graham cracker and melt in the microwave until JUST melted.
- Roast your marshmallow.
- Place the marshmallow on the chocolate and top with the slice of fruit.
- Top with remaining graham cracker.