Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Chef Matt Nicholson Maggiano's Little Italy at Willow Bend
- 1 lb cake, sliced 1-inch thick pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed & quartered
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, washed
- 1 pint fresh blackberries, washed
- 6 ounces strawberry sauce
- 1 lb white chocolate
- 1⁄2 quart heavy cream
- powdered sugar, for garnish
- Preheat griddle to 400 degrees.
- Even coat griddle with whole butter and place pound cake on griddle to brown evenly on both sides.
- Place individual browned pound cake slices on plates.
- Mix fruite in small mixing bowl with strawberry sauce.
- Place fruit mixture on each slice of browned pound cake.
- Garnish with powdered sugar.
- Melt white chocolate and cream together in double boiler over medium heat.
- Drizzle over fruit bruschetta and serve.