Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
You can use any stone fruit in this quick dessert.
- 14 ounces preserved plums
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- Cut plums in half (being sure to remove any stone) and divide into 4 (4 oz.) oven safe ramekins.
- In a small bowl, stir together the yogurt and 1/4 cup brown sugar. Spoon mixture evenly over plums.
- Adjust oven rack and turn on broiler. Sprinkle second amount of brown sugar on top of yogurt mixture. Broil about 4 minutes or until sugar has melted (be careful not to burn it!).
- Cool slightly and serve!