Gerry sans Sanddunes's Note:
No eggs or cream make this one a keeper. Should you choose to, serve it warm with milk, cream, yogurt-cheese, sourcream, icecream or whatever. Personally, I like it naked!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast bread slices in a 325*F oven for 15 minutes.
- 2Cut bread into cubes and combine with the fruit and nuts.
- 3Mix sugar, water and cinnamon together.
- 4Add liquid to bread mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- 5Let mixture stand for 5 minutes, then stir again.
- 6Turn into a greased 8" square (or similar) casserole dish.
- 7Bake, uncovered, at 325*F for 30-35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 457.6
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 246.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 73.3 g
- Protein 6.1 g