1/1 Photo of Fruit & Black Bean Salsa
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 mangoes (or other firm summer fruit)
- 1 can black beans, drained and well rinsed
- 1 red bell peppers or 1 yellow bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 bunch scallion, chopped
- 1 cup cilantro leaf, chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar or 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- lime, juice and zest of
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- garlic pepper seasoning, to taste (with salt)
- 1Choose fully ripe mangos, peaches, or nectarine; peel, pit, and cut them into a small dice.
- 2Choose a firm red and/or yellow pepper; core, seed, blanch in boiling water, and cut into a small dice.
- 3If using both colors, use half of each pepper.
- 4Combine ingredients in a nonreactive bowl and place in refrigerator for at least 2 hours to allow the flavors to blend.
- 5The salsa may be made and refrigerated up to 2 days in advance.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit & Black Bean Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 67.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: