- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup jam (such as strawberry, raspberry or blueberry) or 1 cup preserves (such as strawberry, raspberry or blueberry)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease square 9X9X2 inch pan.
- Mix Bisquick mix, oats and brown sugar in large bowl.
- Cut in butter, using fork or pastry blender, until mixture is crumbly.
- Press half of the crumbly mixture in pan.
- Spread fruit over crumbly mixture to within 1/4 inch of edges.
- Top with remaining crumbly mixture; press gently into fruit.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until light brown; cool completely.