1/2 Photos of Fruit Bars - 5 Ingredients
From the Bisquick people. A simple dessert with a moist, chewy crust and your favorite spreadable fruit in the center. This tastes better the longer it sits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Grease square 9X9X2 inch pan.
- 3Mix Bisquick mix, oats and brown sugar in large bowl.
- 4Cut in butter, using fork or pastry blender, until mixture is crumbly.
- 5Press half of the crumbly mixture in pan.
- 6Spread fruit over crumbly mixture to within 1/4 inch of edges.
- 7Top with remaining crumbly mixture; press gently into fruit.
- 8Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until light brown; cool completely.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit Bars - 5 Ingredients
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.3
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Sodium 323.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 28.6 g
- Protein 2.8 g