Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I tried this recipe at a party once and loved it. It is a very sweet "dip" but very addictive. I usually serve it with Wheat Thins. Although this is very quick and easy to make, it needs time to chill.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans fruit cocktail, drained and diced
- 1 (5 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 3⁄4 cup almonds, chopped
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, fruit cocktail and instant pudding.
- Add 1/4 cup almonds, if desired.
- Mix very well.
- Shape into one large ball or two smaller bolls and roll in remaining almonds.
- Chill to set.
- Serve with crackers.
Very good recipe! I did use reduced fat cream cheese and sugar free intant pudding to hold down the calories. :-). Pecans (very cheap this year),instead of Almonds. When you use the reduced fat cream cheese you CAN'T roll it into balls though! I served this with The New Brown-Sugar Ritz Crackers. It was a tremendous hit. Thanks.
Very good for the holiday season!
We loved this, made as directed without the almonds and I will be making this agin thanks for a great recipe.