Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Have used this as is, or as a topping over custard, also over warm gingerbread cake
Make and share this Fruit Baked in Wine recipe from Food.com.
- Place fruit of choice in a baking dish.
- Combine all the other ingredients in saucepan,stir and heat but do not boil.
- Pour over the fruit.
- Bake covered in 350 degree oven until fruit is tender when tested with a fork.
- Baste fruit every 10 minutes.
- Remove cinnamon stick and cloves.
- Serve warm.
- (can also be used as a topping).