Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A different approach to a nice and sort of healthy fruit dessert for just about anytime. Originally on mealsforyou.com but have changed it ever so slightly.
- 1 cup strawberry, hulled and halved
- 2⁄3 cup blueberries, picked over
- 1 apple, peeled and diced
- 2 bananas, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar or 1 tablespoon brown sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 cup sweet white wine or 1⁄2 cup apple cider
- almonds, toasted and chopped fine
- 2 cups vanilla frozen yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place fruit in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with sugar or sugar substitute.
- Pour wine over fruit and bake 15-20 minutes or until fruit is tender.
- Cool slightly and serve with a scoop of frozen yogurt and sprinkling of toasted almonds.