Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From DWLZ Core forum. This makes a TON! I made it with fresh mangoes and peach gelatin, with a shot of coconut extract for a tropical flair. Be sure to press all the juice out of the pineapple!
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, well drained
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin (smallest package)
- 16 ounces fat-free cottage cheese
- 16 ounces nonfat yogurt, plain
- Just stir all the ingredients together and enjoy!
- If you don't like cottage cheese lumps, put the cottage cheese in the food processor and whiz it with the jello to make it smooth then stir it into the other ingredients.