Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my favorite lunches. I think Dannon's Le Creme yogurt is the closest to the yogurt in McDonald's fruit and yogurt parfait.
- 6 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 4 -6 strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, chopped
- Layer 2 oz. yogurt, 2-3 sliced strawberries, 1/8 cup blueberries and 1/8 cup chopped pecans in parfait glass.
- Repeat layers. Top with remaining yogurt.
- Garnish with a few chopped pecans and/or a strawberry if desired.
I made these for a brunch that I catered today and everyone loved them. Not only did they say they were delicious, but they looked beautiful as well. I did change up a little bit and added some brown sugar and cinnamon with the nuts, I just thought it gave it a little something "extra". This was super easy to prepare. I used fresh strawberries and frozen blueberries (they were cheaper than fresh at the grocery store). I'll definitely be making these again. Thanks for posting!
taste's great. definately use Dannon's Le Creme yogurt. closest parfait to mcdonalds.