Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe is from the Chef Mom website.
Make and share this Fruit and Yogurt in Granola Bowls recipe from Food.com.
- cooking spray
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats (or regular rolled oats)
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 cup organic honey
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil (you can substitute canola or vegetable oil)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- fresh fruit of choice such as strawberries, blueberries, peaches, bananas or mango
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray the tart tins (or muffin pan) with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the rolled oats, pecans, spices and salt. In a separate bowl, combine the honey, coconut oil and vanilla, mixing well. Add the honey mixture to the dry ingredients mixing well and making sure everything is well combined.
- Begin adding spoonfuls of the granola into the tart tins (or muffin pan) and gently press the granola down firmly and up the sides of the pan to form a bowl. Bake the granola bowls for 25-30 minutes until they are golden brown and have become firm. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- When ready to serve, spoon the Greek yogurt into each granola bowl, top with fresh fruit and drizzle with pure maple syrup. Serve immediately.