1/2 Photos of Fruit and Wild Rice Pilaf
From a Sun-Maid magazine ad - different from any I found posted. Makes a nice "almost" sweet side to pork and turkey.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in medium saucepan over med-high heat.
- 2Add onions and celery.
- 3Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4Add broth, water, rice, contents of seasoning packet, and fruit.
- 5Bring to boil. Reduce heat to med-low.
- 6Cover and simmer 25 minutes, or until liquid is absorbed.
- 7Stir in pecans and serve.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit and Wild Rice Pilaf
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.5
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 86.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 17.6 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
long grain and wild rice blend