1/1 Photo of Fruit and Veggie Good for U Salad
Made for Craz-E Contest 2009 Salad category. This is a savory sweet salad that is elegant enough to have as a entrée to a fancy meal or burgers on the grill.. Please enjoy and feel free to add or subtract your desires. Submitted for Start with Salad at a Dinner Party Category.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In glass bowl layer ingredients as listed.
- 2Save 2 strawberry halves for topping garnish floret.
- 3Snip chives into 1 inch pieces and sprinkle over top of salad.
- 5In carafe or mixing bowl blend ingredients and shake or mix well.
- 6Pour over salad and serve with a crusty loaf of bread to dip with.
- 7or use as a side for soup or sandwich.
- 8Add ons at your discretion:.
- 9This is a very forgiving and versatile recipe. You can add other items to the salad to give it your signature.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit and Veggie Good for U Salad
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.5
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 86.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 18.9 g
- Protein 3.4 g