Recipe by Mirj
This is a good salad that will use up lots of leftover Thanksgiving turkey.
Top Review by Amber of AZ
Really brilliant. This salad is easy to make and delicious. I used a boneless turkey breast. I roasted it in my oven. I just could not wait till Thanksgiving leftovers to make this recipe. The dressing is fantastic. I dressed up the salad by using the bagged fancy lettuce. Great summertime salad as well. I think chicken would work just as easily.
- 2 cups cooked turkey, , cubed
- 1 small head lettuce, torn into pieces
- 1 large red apple, cored and cut into small pieces
- 1 orange, peeled and segmented (or use a small can of mandarin oranges)
- 1⁄4 cup raisins or 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1⁄4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine turkey, apple pieces, raisins or cranberries, orange and walnuts.
- In a small bowl, mix cranberry sauce and orange juice concentrate.
- Arrange lettuce leaves among four plates.
- Just before serving gently toss turkey mixture with dressing top each plate with one cup salad mixture.
- Garnish with kiwi slices.