- 6 ounces tuna, canned in water drained
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup coleslaw mix (purchased cabbage with carrot)
- 1⁄3 cup lemon low fat yogurt
- 2⁄3 cup coleslaw mix (purchased cabbage with carrot)
- 2 medium peaches, pitted and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine half of the grapes, and the 1/2 cup shredded cabbage mixture in a small bowl
- Stir in the yogurt and tuna.
- Line 2 serving plates with remaining 2/3 cup shredded cabbage mixture.
- Spoon tuna mixture on top.
- Serve with peach slices and remaining grapes.