Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy salad to make with only 4 ingredients.
Make and share this Fruit and Spinach Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Drain fruit cocktail, reserving 1 tablespoon of the liquid.
- In a large bowl, combine fruit cocktail, spinach and raisins.
- Toss gently to mix.
- For dressing, combine reserved liquid and mayonnaise.
- Cover and chill spinach mixture and dressing separately for a least one hour.
- Before serving, add dressing to the spinach mixture.
- Toss gently to coat.