Fruit and Spice Glazed Round Cookies
- in bowl,cream butter and sugar, add eggs, one at a time, beat well after each addition --
- combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, cloves, gradually add to creamed mixture.
- stir in dates, raisins, walnuts.cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- on floured surface, roll out cookies to 1/4" thickness.cut with 2 1/2" round cutter -- dipped in flour.
- plae 1" apart on greased sheets and bake at 375* for 10-12 minutes.
- remove to racks to cool.
- meanwhile combine glaze ingredients and brush over warm cookies.