Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup ground pecans
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 3 medium firm bananas, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 1⁄2 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, pecans, butter and sugar. Press into an ungreased 13x9x2-inch dish.
- Drain the pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside. Place bananas in a small bowl; add reserved juice. Let stand for 5-10 minutes; drain. Arrange bananas in a single layer over crust.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in milk.
- Add pudding mixes; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Spread over the bananas; top with pineapple.
- Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.