Fruit and Pudding Dessert
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, pecans, butter and sugar. Press into an ungreased 13x9x2-inch dish.
- Drain the pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside. Place bananas in a small bowl; add reserved juice. Let stand for 5-10 minutes; drain. Arrange bananas in a single layer over crust.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually beat in milk.
- Add pudding mixes; beat on low speed just until combined.
- Spread over the bananas; top with pineapple.
- Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.