From the Culinary Institute of America. A great snack for the kids!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- 2Spread oats on a baking sheet and bake, stirring occasionally, for 15 to 18 minutes, until lightly browned and fragrant.
- 3Reduce oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- 4Line an 8-by-11-inch pan with foil. Lightly oil or coat with nonstick spray.
- 5In a large bowl, whisk egg, egg white, brown sugar, oil, cinnamon, salt and vanilla extract.
- 6Stir in toasted oats, dried cranberries or golden raisins, pecans and flour.
- 7Spread in prepared pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 8Cool; cut into bars with a lightly oiled knife.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit and Pecan Granola Bars
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.5
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 13.2 mg
- Sodium 49.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g