Recipe by crafty chef
This is the basic recipe; there are a millions variations to this recipe so have fun with it!
- 2 tablespoons strawberry cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons honey roasted peanuts
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry, sliced
- 1 flour tortilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese and raisins until well blended.
- Spread onto tortilla, sprinkle with peanuts.
- Place strawberries down center of tortilla; roll up tightly.
- *These are great to make the night before: wrapping tightly in plastic wrap helps keep it together to take for lunch!