Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Terrific snack. After mixing it up I place portions in individual mini snack size ziploc bags. Easy to grab and go. From Southern Living.
- 9 1⁄2 ounces mixed nuts (I used Planters Select Cashews with almonds, and pecans)
- 6 ounces smoked almonds (I used Blue Diamond smokehouse almonds)
- 8 ounces dried apricots, using kitchen shears cut in halves (or thirds)
- 8 ounces dried cranberries
- Combine all ingredients. Store in airtight container or bags.
I loved this, my family loves this! I subsituted dried pineapple for the dried apricots (not a dried apricot fan) and I added a big handful of really good chocolate chips. I divided it up in little snack bags and its a great energy boost in the afternoons. I also send bags with the kids to school or their sports.