Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
When my dad was in control of lunch boxes, there was always a little something different and so good in there. This was our favourite one, he said he got it out of a book somewhere.
- 2 slices bread
- 3 tablespoons nutella (or a hazelnut chocolate spread)
- 1 tablespoon sultana
- 1⁄2 small banana, thinly sliced
- Spread hazelnut chocolate spread on a piece of bread.
- Top with sultanas and banana.
- Place other piece of bread on top.
- Cut into 2 big triangles.
This is definetly from AWW Kids Cookbook. I knew I saw this picture befroe and right enough, I did in the SENSATIONAL SANDWICHES section!. Good though!