Recipe by RecipeNut
Apricot and chocolate YUMMM! You can also use dried cherries, blueberries or other dried fruit.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 milk chocolate chips (12 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped dried apricot
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine flour, baking.
- soda and salt in medium bowl. Add to butter mixture; beat until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips, apricots and pecans.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool on cookie sheets 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.