1/1 Photo of Fruit and Nut Breakfast Bread
katie in the UP's Note:
This is really easy, I got the recipe from a Pillsbury Cook Book. Perfect for a Brunch. They say it serves 10...but...make it and see how many it serves at your house!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Carefully unroll dough onto cookie sheet. Sprinkle with apricots, dates and almonds evenly over dough. Starting with long side, roll up; seal edges. Fold ends under; seal.
- 2Bake 26 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown. Immediately remove loaf from cookie sheet; place on serving plate or cutting board. Cool for 10 minutes.
- 3Meanwhile, in a small bowl, blend powdered sugar and enough milk for desired drizzling consistency (I added just a little splash of almond extract!) stir until smooth.
- 4Drizzle icing over slightly cooled loaf. To serve, cut diagonally into slices with serrated knife.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit and Nut Breakfast Bread
Serving Size: 1 (650 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 206.7
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 215.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 4.9 g