Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great for the holidays or anytime your feeling a need for sweets. This is such a versatile recipe you can probably switch out ingredients. Give it a try.
- 1 (1 1/2 lb) package almond bark
- 2 cups raisins
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 (12 ounce) package chow mein noodles
- Melt almond bark in a double boiler.
- Have ready in a large bowl, the raisins, walnuts and chow mein noodles.
- Mix this altogether carefully; pour the melted bark over this and mix carefully.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Let cool.