Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (10 ounce) packagefrozen sweetened raspberries, partially thawed
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 -2 tablespoon sugar
- In an electric blender container, combine all the ingredients.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
i loved this recipe! Thank you so much for sharing! Well, I got to go...I am in the mood for another smoothie!
My Grandgirl comes for breakfast occasionally before school and I wanted something special for her birthday tomorrow so I decided to make this recipe. I had everything in the freezer or refrigerator except the sweetened raspberries. I did have a bag of unsweetened raspberries so I use part of that and added a bit more sugar. I am having glass of it right now and she is going to love it! Nancy in Nebraska
Dellcious and perfect for a weekend breakfast with eggs or cereal! My package of raspberries was a bit bigger than the recipe specified so I just added a few more strawberries and juice. Although I added the 1 tablespoon sugar, I think next time I'll skip the sugar because the fruit is sweet enough. Thanks for sharing!