1/1 Photo of Fruit and Mascarpone Italian Cheesecake/Pie
1 hr 10 mins
I created this pie in my Advanced Food Class in college...It is light,delicious, and very simple to make! You can use whatever sliced fruit you like as a topping. During the holidays I use kiwi and strawberry (red and green!) and shape the kiwi into a christmas tree in the middle and surround the rest of the pie with sliced strawberries! :) Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine mascarpone, powdered sugar, and whipping cream in a medium bowl; beat until creamy.
- 2Spread mixture evenly onto crust.
- 3Chill thoroughly in the refridgerator for at least 1 hour.
- 4Arrange sliced fruit over pie before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit and Mascarpone Italian Cheesecake/Pie
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.7
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 238.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: