Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I created this pie in my Advanced Food Class in college...It is light,delicious, and very simple to make! You can use whatever sliced fruit you like as a topping. During the holidays I use kiwi and strawberry (red and green!) and shape the kiwi into a christmas tree in the middle and surround the rest of the pie with sliced strawberries! :) Enjoy!
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 8 ounces softened mascarpone cheese
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 2⁄3 cup whipping cream
- 1 sliced kiwi
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- Combine mascarpone, powdered sugar, and whipping cream in a medium bowl; beat until creamy.
- Spread mixture evenly onto crust.
- Chill thoroughly in the refridgerator for at least 1 hour.
- Arrange sliced fruit over pie before serving.
it looks like easy to make but some ingredients are hard to get here in the Philippines
Simple and delicious! It makes a nice, light, not too sweet, end to a good meal. I used fresh raspberries on top and everyone love it. Thanks for a great recipe!