1/2 Photos of Fruit and Mallow Crispy Bars
Sydney Mike's Note:
Here's a change from the usual rice crispies bars, & of course, it includes raisins!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray 13"x9" baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl combine crispies, raisins & dried fruit bits, & set aside.
- 3In medium saucepan, melt butter, then stir in vanilla, before adding marshmallows.
- 4Stir the mixture to coat marshmallows, then heat gently to melt them, stirring until smooth.
- 5Pour marshmallow mixture over cereal mixture & gently mix together.
- 6Press into prepared dish & cool.
- 7Cut into 24 squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit and Mallow Crispy Bars
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.3
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 78.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g