1/3 Photos of Fruit and Lettuce Salad With Orange-Yogurt Dressing
This is my favorite way to dress up salad greens. You can add almost anything to the salad, but oranges and grapes are my favorites. The dressing is not overly sweet or tart-a nice balance. Even my 2 and 4 year olds will eat salad when prepared this way!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 ounces torn salad greens (I use bibb and red leaf lettuce)
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled and chunked
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/4 cup raw pumpkin seeds or 1/4 cup sunflower seeds or 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (optional)
- 1Whisk together all the dressing ingredients and refrigerate.
- 2Combine lettuces, oranges, grapes, bacon and seeds in a large bowl.
- 3Toss together and serve with dressing.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit and Lettuce Salad With Orange-Yogurt Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (289 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.6
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 7.9 mg
- Sodium 46.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 35.4 g
- Protein 6.1 g