Recipe by Chef 920429
This is a very versatile dessert.You may,if you wish use the fruit of your choice.Try using can,fresh,I haven't used frozen as yet.It a easy dessert to put together,and the taste is just wonderful.I haven't added the time,if you put back in the freezer,as the time varies.Enjoy!! Makes 6 servings(3/4 cups each)
- 1 tablespoon dark rum
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 (15 ounce) canssliced peaches (or 4 fresh,sliced)
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine rum.
- brandy,and honey.
- Heat throughly.
- Sprinkle over sliced peaches.
- Fold into the softened ice cream.
- Place into individual dessert dishes,or wine glasses.
- Can be returned to freeze at this stage.
- Before serving top with whipped cream,flavored with orange peel.