Recipe by Chris from Kansas
This is a beautiful salad that tastes great and will impress your guests.
- 8 cups spinach leaves
- 2 cups cantaloupe balls
- 1 1⁄2 cups halved strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blackberries
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine spinach, cantaloupe, strawberries and blackberries in a large bowl, toss gently.
- Combine jam, vinegar, honey and oil in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- Drizzle dressing over spinach mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Sprinkle spinach mixture with chopped macadamia nuts.