Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 (2 ounce) container fat free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled,halved lengthwise and sliced
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 medium orange, peeled,cut lengthwise into fourths and sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh red raspberries or 1 1⁄2 cups frozen red raspberries, thawed and drained
- 1 cup low-fat granola
- Combine yogurt, cream cheese, honey, and cinnamon in a small bowl; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed till combined.
- Stir together kiwi fruits, banana, orange, and raspberries in another small bowl.
- To assemble, layer the fruit mixture, yogurt-cheese mixture, and granola as desired in individual dishes.
- Serve immediately.