Recipe by invictus
My mom made this one year for our fourth of July celebration. It is festive, easy to make, and very tasty. Refrigeration time is included in cook time.
- 3 ounces raspberry gelatin powder
- 3 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 3 ounces lemon gelatin
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3 ounces grape gelatin
- 1 cup blueberry pie filling
- 4 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 9 inch square baking dish.
- In a small bowl dissolve raspberry gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Stir in cherry filling. Pour into prepared dish and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Place cream cheese in medium bowl. Gradually add lemon gelatin and beat with wire whisk until well blended. Spoon over raspberry layer and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl dissolve grape gelatin in 1 cup boiling water. Stir in blueberry filling. Spoon over lemon layer and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Spread thawed whipped topping over the top just before serving.