Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A fruit and flower salad with yoghurt dressing. A nice attractive light finish to a heavy meal.
Make and share this Fruit and Flower Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cantaloupe
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1⁄2 pint fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 pint fresh blackberries
- 1 banana, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup green seedless grape
- 1 mango, peeled and cubed
- 4 ounces swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons rose water, to taste
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 4 tablespoons mango chutney, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, toasted
- 1 cup fresh edible flower
- Combine fruit and cheese in bowl.
- Sprinkle with rosewater.
- Blend yoghurt and chutney.
- Pour over salad.
- toss if desired.
- To serve spoon individual portions and garnish with flowers.