Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
Diet Mexican! Who knew? What a great change from the usual high fat cheese laden quesadilla.
- 1 low-fat flour tortillas (or fat free)
- 2 tablespoons fat free cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup strawberry, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or Splenda)
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Spread cream cheese over tortilla.
- Top with strawberries and sugar on one side.
- Sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon and fold in half.
- Cook in a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray for 2 minutes on each side.
served this at a dinner party last night with 2 additions -- chocolate sauce for those that wanted to drizzle on top of their quesadilla and a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream!! rave reviews!
I used pears instead (because that's what I had) and my family loved them. What a great starter recipe. The possibilities are endless. Bananas and Nutella, Peaches, apples, it all works!
YUM! I expected these to be good, but not THIS good! We used whole wheat flour tortillas and neufchatel (our store doesn't seem to stock fat-free cream cheese). We will make these again in a few weeks when we have overnight guests.