1/1 Photo of Fruit and Cheese Spread 2007
I pack one of these for my lunch pail, and have it on my first morning break. Gives me energy to listen to the teacher.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First toast the English Muffin in the toaster.
- 2Chop the three figs ( or apricots) into small pieces, and take the shells off the sunflowers seeds.
- 3I buy mine without shells just for some recipes like this and salads, that way I dont have to put them in my mouth to bite them open.
- 4Cream by mashing and stirring the cheese, figs, and honey in a bowl, until smooth.
- 5I use the cream cheese in the little containers mom says they are called soft tub cream cheeses.
- 6Stir in lastly the shelled sunflower seeds.
- 7Spread on your toasted muffin.
- 8Place into your tupperware container for lunch packing.
- 9This might be a little more that enough to use on one muffin , depends if you like a little or a lot of cheese.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruit and Cheese Spread 2007
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 750.8
- Calories from Fat 456
- Total Fat 50.6 g
- Saturated Fat 26.8 g
- Cholesterol 127.6 mg
- Sodium 590.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 19.1 g