Recipe by Gwanny Hill
Our family has enjoyed these sandwiches for many years since I first made them for a nephew's Christening Reception. The spread is equally good on any type of fruited bread. For guests, I usually trim the bread of crusts and cut each sandwich into three finger sandwiches.
Top Review by robyn win
started making this as a spread, refrigerated it then decided to try something different with the mixture. I finely chopped about 1/2 cup of walnuts and rolled the cheese mix in them. Served it as a ball with melba toast and crackers. It was delicious...the marmalade kept folk guessing...lol. Thankyou for sharing this
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup apricot preserves
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 4 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin
- bread, of choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Process cream cheese and cheddar cheese in food processor until smooth.
- Stir in preserves, raisins and toasted pecans.
- Spread mixture onto favorite fruit bread such as raisin, banana, apple, pumpkin, top with second piece of bread and cut into desired shapes.