Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I love couscous, and it is great in this recipe.
- 2 cups couscous
- 2 cups boiling chicken stock
- 40 g butter
- 1⁄4 cup dried currant
- 1⁄4 cup chopped dried apricot
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
- .Place couscous in a saucepan, cover with boiling stock and butter, mixwith a fork to fluff up.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix gently.
Such a great couscous recipe. I always found dry fruit to go well with the couscous, and this was no exception. I added the almonds at the very end, just before serving, to give the recipe that extra crunch.