- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable juice cocktail (optional)
- 1 slice seedless watermelon (no bigger then a potato)
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the apple and the pear.
- Slice the apple into pieces and do the same to the pear,grapes(no need to slice) and watermelon.
- Gather them all up and put in a bowl.
- Add the cocktail juice (optional).
- In a seperate bowl mx the sugar with the orange juice, and pour over the fruit salad.
- Now you can enjoy they salad with real fruit, as well as fruit juice.