Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a recipe i use after cooking up mushrooms in a bit of water and oil boy under a glass lid you can get a lot of liquid and instead of bining it this is what i did with it
- 4 cups water (from mushrooms)
- 1 tablespoon dried herbs
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 3 cups water
- 1 (410 g) can oxtail soup
- 1 (410 g) can water (rinse out soup)
- 200 g pearl barley
- with the mushroom water add.
- pearl barley ,water,stock cube,puree and herb and cook for 1and a half hours.
- add soup, and last of the water because it was thick . add pepper.and cook for half hour serve.
- can be frozen.