Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 8 mins
This makes a light nice, refreshing dessert for your holiday meal.
Make and share this Frozen Yogurt Pumpkin Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375F.
- In medium bowl, combine ginger snaps and butter.
- Press mixture in bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin,sugar and spices.
- Stir in frozen yogurt.
- Spoon mixture into prepared crust.
- Freeze at least 2 hours before serving.
- Top with whipped cream or Cool Whip and ground nutmeg.