Prep 2 hrs 30 mins
Cook 8 mins
This makes a light nice, refreshing dessert for your holiday meal.
- 1 1⁄3 cups crushed ginger snaps
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 pints vanilla frozen yogurt
- whipped cream
- ground nutmeg
- Heat oven to 375F.
- In medium bowl, combine ginger snaps and butter.
- Press mixture in bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes.
- Allow to cool completely.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin,sugar and spices.
- Stir in frozen yogurt.
- Spoon mixture into prepared crust.
- Freeze at least 2 hours before serving.
- Top with whipped cream or Cool Whip and ground nutmeg.