Recipe by Messy Kitchen Maid
Cool and light.. got this out of Woman's day. You can use different flavor yogurt and fruit if you like.
- 2 cups low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups fresh strawberries (or frozen)
Directions See How It's Made
- Have ready 8 (3or4 oz)ice pop molds with sticks.
- Puree yogurt,lemon juice,corn syrup,strawberries in blender or food processor .
- pours into molds,cover with tops and insert sticks.
- freeze at least 4 hours.
- remove tops from molds
- dip briefly in warm water
- gently pull Pops out of mold.