Domestic Goddess's Note:
A really delicious frozen yogurt pie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, stir together the yogurt and black cherry gelatin.
- 2Gently mix in the Cool Whip, until well blended.
- 3Spoon into the chocolate cookie pie crust.
- 4Freeze at least 4 hours or overnight; until firm.
- 5Let stand at room temperature 15 minutes, or until it can be easily cut.
- 6Store leftover pie in the freezer.
- 7Serves 6 to 8.
- 8Note: Try substituting 1/4 cup of Tang Orange Flavor Drink Mix for the gelatin, and 1-(6 oz.) graham cracker pie crust for the chocolate cookie pie crust.
- 9I have made a variety of these pies, (9 to be exact) using various flavored gelatins and yogurts, and mainly w/a graham cracker pie crust. Use your imagination!
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Yogurt Pie
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.0
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 289.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 31.8 g
- Protein 4.6 g